About SERVPRO of Minot
Chad & Melissa Leier
Owners of SERVPRO of Minot
SERVPRO of Minot understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Minot specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Minot can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Minot.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Minot Chamber of Commerce
- Minot Board of Realtors
- Minot Association of Builders
- Magic City Apartment Association
- Millionaire's Gold for outstanding 2013 Sales Performance
- Double Volume Award
- Directors Gold for Outstanding Sales Performance
- Presidents Gold for Outstanding 2011 Sales Performance
- Chairman's Bronze