Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Broken pipes, leaking dishwashers, and flooded basements don't wait for regular business hours and neither do we. No matter the time, day or night, you can expect fast, responsive service 24/7.
We provide excellent service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - including all holidays, because your disaster can't wait. Fires and floods can't wait and neither should you. Being centrally located in Minot, we serve communities across all of North Dakota. With the fastest response time in the region, we can have trained technicians anywhere in the state within hours of receiving a call.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (701) 852-7378
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Minot arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.